2016 NSRide Cumberland Trip
This is our 10th annual Cumberland Trip. The Cumberland Trip has been a very popular trip and it will most likely be sold out again this year. Don't miss your chance. Sign up now!
Date: Friday, July 29 to Monday, August 1
Location: Cumberland, BC, meet us at Riding Fool Hostel
Fee: $240.00 - bunk bed in a shared dorm room
$480.00 - double bed in a private or shared room
Maximum: Total 25 participants on a first come first serve basis
Riding Level: From Beginner-Intermediate level and up
All participants must have 2016 NSRIDE MEMBERSHIP to participate.
What is included:
- Guided rides on Saturday and Sunday at Cumberland Community Forest and/or Forbidden Plateau
- 3 nights stay at Riding Fool Hostel (check-in Friday, check-out Monday)
- 2 catered dinners by Gourmet Girls on Saturday and Sunday nights
What is not included:
- Any other meals or snacks other than the 2 dinners
- Any other incidental cost that are not described above
Ferry reservations to and from Nanaimo is highly recommended.
- Cancellations received in writing before 12 noon PST on July 1st, 2016 will be refunded the full amount, minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- Substitution is permitted. If you can't make it, find a member to take your place and contact the trip organizer.
- No refunds will be issued for late notices or "no-shows".
- In the unlikely case that the event has to be cancelled, 100% of all registration fees will be refunded.