2016 NSRide Whistler Weekend Retreat
July 8/9 2016
NSRide is adding a new weekend retreat to our calendar this summer in Whistler! Similar to our popular Cumberland trip, the Whistler Retreat will include a weekend of riding and exclusive accommodation. While meals are not included, there are dozens of restaurant options in Whistler and we will have complimentary beer from Steamworks!
Accommodation will be at the Tyroll Lodge located near the West Side Trails and Alta Lake. NSRide has exclusive use of the lodge and its facilities, with a maximum number between 45-50 people. There are four kitchens on site, should you wish to cook your own meals. Significant others are welcome to stay at the lodge as we have a large space and they are not required to be NSRide members make use of the accommodation.
For those that come up early on Friday afternoon, you can choose to join the Chromag staff ride, however this is an advanced ride and so please expect to ride some of Whistler's more challenging trails. Saturday will be the previously scheduled NSRide Whistler day with groups from Beginner-Intermediate to Advanced. For Sunday you are free to explore on your own or group up with other riders.
Whistler has so many faboulous trails to explore, this is a great opportunity to spend some time with NSRide members and take advantage of a great deal on accommodation.
Note: Members are welcome to drive up and join the rides for the day. The accommodation option is for those who choose to stay in Whistler.
Date: Friday, July 8 & Saturday, July 9, 2016
Location: Tyroll Lodge, 5302 Alta Lake Rd., Whistler, BC
Fee: $70.00 per person
What is included:
- 2 nights stay at Tyroll Lodge (check-in Friday, check-out Sunday)
- NSRide Whistler Ride (guided ride) Saturday, July 9 (must be a NSRide member to participate)
- Share your riding stories with NSRide members with complimentary beer from Steamworks!
- Significant others are welcome to stay at the lodge and do not need to be NSRide members to make use of the accomodations.
- Please note, guests must bring their own bedding (sleeping bags/sheets/blankets) and towels.
Tyroll Lodege Whistler
Garden Wing (4 Rooms total):
2 single bunk beds in each room = sleeps 2 in each room so 8 people total in the Garden Wing.
Lower Wing (6 Rooms total):
4 Rooms have double bunks= sleeps 4 in each room, 8 people total
2 Rooms have single bunks= 2 in each room, 4 people total, 12 people total in Lower Wing
Upper Wing (6 Rooms total):
4 Rooms have triple bunks with two doubles and a single = sleeps 5 people in each room, 20 people total
2 Rooms have triple bunks with 3 singles = 6 people total, 26 people total in Upper Wing
- Cancellations are not allowed, but substitution is permitted. If you are unable to make it, find an NSRide member to take your place and contact the organizer to let them know who will be attending.
- No refunds will be issued for late notices or "no-shows".
- In the unlikely case that the event has to be cancelled, 100% of all registration fees will be refunded.