Our club rules are simple. The rules are there to ensure the safety and enjoyment of the club members. Please respect them.
- Make sure your bike is in good working condition.
- Always wear a helmet. NO HELMET = NO RIDE.
- Be prepared - water, food, tools, adequate clothing, medical coverage.
- Bring your membership card or proof of membership to every ride. NO CARD = NO RIDE.
- Respect for other members, trail users, property and the environment.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Dogs are not allowed on club rides.
- Stay in control of your bike at all times.
- Observe the minimum impact code.
- Ride, don't slide. Avoid skidding.
- Know your limits. Ride to the conditions.
- Ride on open trails only.
- Stay on the trail and avoid sensitive areas.
- Be courteous and respect other trail users.
- Keep the trails open - support trail maintenance activities.
- E-bikes are not permitted.
Also see the club's full Code of Conduct.