2018 NSRide Cumberland Trip
This is our 10th annual Cumberland Trip. The Cumberland Trip is always very popular will most likely be sold out again this year. Don't miss your chance. Registration will begin shortly, stay tuned!
Date: Friday, June 29 to Monday, July 2nd
Location: Cumberland, BC, meet us at Riding Fool Hostel
Fee: $240.00 - bunk bed in a shared dorm room
$480.00 - double bed in a private or shared room
Maximum: We are expanding our accommodation and allowing more participants to this year's Cumberland Trip. Stay tuned for more information.
Riding Level: From Beginner-Intermediate level and up
All participants must have 2017 NSRIDE MEMBERSHIP to participate.
What is included:
- Guided rides on Saturday and Sunday at Cumberland Community Forest and/or Forbidden Plateau
- 3 nights stay at Riding Fool Hostel (check-in Friday, check-out Monday)
- 2 catered dinners by Gourmet Girls on Saturday and Sunday nights
What is not included:
- Any other meals or snacks other than the 2 dinners
- Any other incidental cost that are not described above
Ferry reservations to and from Nanaimo are highly recommended.
- Cancellations received in writing before 12 noon PST on May 1st, 2018 will be refunded the full amount, minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- Substitution is permitted. If you can't make it, find a member to take your place and contact the trip organizer.
- No refunds will be issued for late notices or "no-shows".
- In the unlikely case that the event has to be cancelled, 100% of all registration fees will be refunded.