The North Shore's Largest Mountain Bike Club
NSRide presented by the North Shore Riding Society is a mountain biking club based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We offer guided group rides for the members on a weekly basis.
We are a not-for-profit organization run by a dedicated group of volunteers to provide members a supportive and social network for cycling. Our objective is to create new riders and motivate existing riders by providing an organized program of group rides led by qualified individuals in a safe and fun environment. Along with organizing a variety of rides for a range of fitness and skill levels, NSRide organizes trail maintenance days and social events for members to enjoy.
Become a member and join us for a ride. After the ride, we'll go out for a bite to eat and drink pints to re-hydrate - because you've earned it!
View the clubs code of conduct.
- Guided group rides split into skill level and ride preference (XC, AM, Enduro)
- 35 first aid certified ride leaders
- Insured club with BC Parks and Metro Vancouver permits
- NSMBA TAP trail days (5 TAP days a year)
- Many local sponsors with membership discounts
- 52 yearly scheduled group rides plus weekly winter night rides
- 250-350 members each year since 2007
- Yearly trip to Cumberland, we rent an entire hostel and have catered dinners
- Diverse membersip from racers, trail builders, bike coaches and many interesting professions